Strategic Plan 2020-21 to 2024-25
- To complete NAAC Reaccreditation 3 rd Cycle up to 2021-22.
- To get Grant in Aid status for Science Wing
- To establish functional Memorandum of Understanding with various
organizations for skill development and training.
- To raise funds for college development especially regarding ICT facilities.
- To identify and train the youth from rural areas in sports activities.
- To motivate all the M. Phil. faculties to enrol for Ph. D.
- To improve the employability and entrepreneurship skills of the students.
- To encourage the students and staff for participating in co-curricular and
outreach activities, community services.
- To encourage the faculties for Paper publishing & UGC approved National
and International Journal Publishing.
- To develop physical infrastructure of the institution.
- To develop a systematic plan for Financial Management.
- To increase welfare facilities for staff and students.
- To ensure good governance.
- To ensure continuous improvement of Internal Quality Assurance System
- To promote energy conservation and environment friendly activities and
- To promote gender equity culture.
- To motivate and create awareness among students for career opportunities in
defense, Police and Home guard Services.
- To organize National and International Level Conferences and workshops by
- To start post graduate programme in Economics.
- To start “Diploma in Translation” (Anuvad Padvika) by Hindi Department.
- To strengthen Library automation with advanced search options, equipped
institutional repository, e-journals and database, etc.