Internal Quality Assurance Cell was established in the college in the academic year 2005-06. IQAC functions on the basis of the guidelines set forth by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Objectives of IQAC
It works towards improving and maintaining the quality of education in the light of vision and Mission of the college. It identifies the needs of modern education and accordingly suggests innovative ways of using teaching aids, developing suitable infrastructure.
IQAC offers suggestions for starting new Courses, Skill Development Courses and Certificate Courses. IQAC offers valuable suggestions and measures to Management, Principal and Various Committees in order to have consistency in maintaining the quality of education. Thus the IQAC is an integral part of the institution’s system and works towards realisation of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Creation of Learner Centric Environment.
- Developing the mechanism for feedback from all stakeholders of the institute and analyzing it.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality enhancement.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) and Timely submission of AQAR’s to NAAC.
Vision and Mission
To be the Leader in Education and social reforms through Excellent, Dynamic and value Added education for national and Global needs.
1) To provide quality and value added education in humanities science and technology and literature.
2) To equip our students mentally physically morally and culturally to be worth citizens of our mother Land.
3) To help deserving and needy students to accept modern challenges.
4) To make continuous improvements in education through creativity innovations and perfection.
5) To cherish guard and maintain noble tradition of our mother land.
Composition of IQAC
||Prin. Dr. Ujjavla Samant
||Mr. Shripad Pantwalawalkar
||Member from the Management
||Dr. Sumedha Naik
||Dr. R. N. Katkar
||Mr. H. M. Chougule
||Mr. Sangramsinh Pawar
||Mr. P. L. Gosavi
||Senior Administrative Officer
||Mr. Prasannkumar Mayekar
||Nominee from Local Society
||Mr. Sudhir Dhuri
||Nominee from Alumni
||Miss. Purva Harishchandra Vengurlekar
||Nominee from Students
||Mr. Ratan Pange
||Nominee from Employers
||Mr. Lakshmikant R. Khobarekar
||Nominee from Industrialists
||Mrs. Jyoti Toraskar
||Nominee from Stakeholders
||Mr. B. H. Chaugule
||Director of the IQAC